Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pets #1: Meet NiNi


Pets are adorable little things. It doesn't matter if you love pets now or not. You can't deny that there is one point in your life, you actually considered in getting a pet. Now this is my little bundle of joy. His name is NiNi. I know what you are thinking. Who in the right mind name a male bunny NiNi? Give me a minute to explain. My little furball was supposed to be a female (or at least I wanted a female). However, the original owner wasn't very good at determining the gender of her rabbits (which is how she ended up with a big litter to begin with). I accepted and named the rabbit NiNi originally thinking he was a female. That is until puberty hits. By then, my poor bunny already responds to the name and it was hard to train him into another name after that.

Anyways, pets are a great companion if you don't like (or don't have) kids. Sometimes it is nice to come home to meet a cute companion instead of an empty house. And if you do have children, having a pet is a great way to teach them about responsibility. So if you plan to have a pet, don't just love them because you think they are cute. My NiNi grew up to look quite different (no photo available yet) but I still love him. My cute little furball. :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment