Thursday, November 1, 2012

Holiday #1.5: This is Halloween...

Sorry for posting up one day late but hey, yesterday was Halloween. What else would I be doing? This Halloween, I think it was not the most eventful but I have the most successful costume. After many years of planning and searching (and procrastinating), I finally got the costume I wanted. It was a very interesting adventure looking for all the parts. Make-up was easy. The wig was not so bad. However, the dress was an ironic obstacle. For many years, I have been trying to find a long white plain dress. Doesn't sound that hard, right? I thought so too but once you become an adult... every costume that is sold, for some odd reason, is quite "naughty." I don't want that. I just want a plain dress, as if it is from the hospital. Trying alternatives such as angel or ghoul costumes, every costume was "naughty." I was about to give up when a good friend of mine found exactly what I was looking for. Thanks to her, now my costume is complete. So, what are your Halloween adventures?
Sadako Yamamura
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment