Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Introducing Me

Hi everyone.
As you may have already read the intro letter on the left (if not, I recommend it), I am blogging about my personal thoughts. I understand. You might be thinking, "that's the whole purpose of blogging." Please bear with me. I'm an amateur blogger. This is not necessarily my first blog but it is my first SERIOUS blog. I'm still learning about the purpose of blogging.

So let me tell you my history on blogging. My first blog was on Xanga back in elementary school. It wasn't really the best idea ever. First of all, I disliked the idea of how anybody can read my personal blog (I didn't know there was a privacy setting back then). Second, that time I felt there's no need to have one. However, it was somewhat like a social norm. Almost all my friends have one so I thought of getting one. Thus, my first blog was born. Because I don't really have much personal problems or any thoughts at all, I often post song lyrics I liked and wish to share. Sometimes I include the song playing in the background. There were times I even posted up Bible verses. It wasn't exactly meaningful in anyway. By the end of middle school, that blog was left untouched.

Now I'm in college. I'm a full adult and I even keep a personal journal. I also do have a Facebook account (who doesn't now a days?). However, I am one of my few friends who never updates my FB account nor blogs anything. Statuses are nice but it doesn't allow me to type much. Also I dislike the note section on FB. However, there are times I do want to post up ideas and I want people to comment on it. So this is why I started this blog and disabled my Xanga (I feel ashamed for my horrible blog that time). Overall, I wish to find a place where I can type a whole idea and get some of your thoughts on it.

Enough with my history, let me tell you about myself. As you can tell, I'm a college student and a christian. Don't worry, I will not be posting up Bible verses or forcing you to convert. I have many friends say I'm nice although I never say I was myself. There are times when they say I'm even a pushover or a good listener. Sadly, all that silence and niceness doesn't mean I don't have thoughts or a voice. I spent most of my time watching Youtube videos, checking out Facebook, reading manga, and even playing online games. If I'm off the computer, I'm usually watching television or playing video games. Well, that sounds interesting. I sound as though I have no life. Don't worry my dear readers. When I'm not doing any of those things, I'm usually either reading a book, drawing a sketch, or evaluating my life events. Yes, I evaluate them. Whenever I get into an argument or even a normal social event, I look back and think about my actions. I usually do this almost every night before bed. In my opinion, this procedure is what allows me to be in good terms with my friends. You will be surprise when you think back to a memory and ask "why did I do that?".

Okay, by now, you should be able to get a small glimpse on my personality. I'm a introvert and a pacifist. Is there anything else to know about me? I leave that for you to decide. Right now I'm not even sure if anyone is reading this blog but I guess if you are here, you must be reading this. And that is one other person. For that, I thank you. I hope this blog will go well. Also I'm sorry for the long entry. I promise to try to keep it short next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment