Thursday, October 18, 2012

Childhood #1: Happy Unbirthday

Sorry for the late post. I wasn't in good condition to type up anything yesterday. Rest assure, I'm feeling better now.



I wish I was in elementary school again. From what I remembered, I wasn't really stressed or depressed in anyway back then. There were many good memories. One awesome one was how my younger sister and I can have fun with almost anything we find. In one case, we took a shoe box and flipped it over so it would be standing on its cover. Then we stick small screwdrivers into the gap between the lid and the box. What does it become? In our eyes, it was suppose to be a birthday cake. We cheer "Happy Birthday" to each other even though it wasn't really anyone's birthday. Of course, we didn't keep it. The box and the screwdrivers were returned to my dad. None the less, it was a funny and creative moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment